Saturday, 17 November 2012

I have a new obsession with Swish and Flick!

Yes, yes I do. Swish and Flick are people who make inappropriate Harry Potter songs! I shall post lyrics and the song for their songs.


Draco Malfoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hqmp2krT294

Draco Malfoy, you've been a very bad boy
A Death Eater at sixteen, and now you make the girls scream
Draco Malfoy, you know you make me hot, boy
I want you to deflower me like Lavender or Pansy
Draco Malfoy, you could be my boy toy
Play you like Exploding Snap, if I can get down on your lap

I love the way you talk with your sexy British drawl
I love the way you make your little house elves crawl
I love your grey eyes and your white-blonde hair
I love the way you act like you just dont care
Follow me up to the Astronomy Tower
After we're done you might need a cold shower
You're the hottest boy in Slytherin
You make me go wild with your come hither grin
There are things I want to do but I'm afraid it's a sin
Let's play quidditch naked and I'll even let you win

Draco Malfoy, there's no need to be so coy
Sadly, only Merlin knows, what you've got beneath your clothes
Draco Malfoy, don't be such a kill-joy
Why're you acting like you're shy, I know you're not a modest guy
Draco Malfoy, bad when you're a good boy
You snitched about some dragon eggs, but can I get between your legs?
Draco Malfoy, you've been a very sad boy
You couldn't kill old Dumbledore, still I want you even more

Like the Patronus charm, I'll be your protection
Just as long as you give me affection
You're so smart people call you a genius
I'll show you mine if you show me your
Dark Mark, on your left arm
I'll keep it a secret, like a Fidelius charm
Although you can't catch the snitch
You can't deny, you're filthy rich
So long as you let me scratch that itch
I'll be your most devoted witch

Draco Malfoy, you've been a rather foul boy
There ain't no one you wouldn't hex, and that just makes me want your sex



Slytherin Weekend.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzcTEYmaGMs

Slytherins work hard five days of the week
At the week's end, it's pleasure that we seek
No one really knows what we get up to
In the Slytherin dungeons, this is what we do:

Fridays are for frisking
Saturdays for snogging
Sundays are for sleeping in
With each other!

Some think our behaviour is rather atrocious
But it's in our nature to be so precocious
We're not frigid, we like to show affection
You can find is kissing in the Restricted Section
It's not even secret, it's really quite simple
Just look at our mascot, it's a phallic symbol!

[Snape:]
Fridays are for frisking
Saturdays for snogging
Sundays are for sleeping in
With each other!

Vincent likes it rough, Gregory likes spanking
Marcus likes to watch, Blaise prefers wanking
Millicent likes bullwhips, Fee likes ropes and knots
Daphne's not the kinky sort but like to call the shots
Pansy likes Draco, but she's willing to share
One night we had a threesome after playing Truth or Dare

[Snape:]
Fridays are for frisking
Saturdays for snogging
Sundays are for sleeping in
With each other!

We're hot and we know it
We ain't afraid to show it
We got it, we flaunt it
And you know that you want it

We're hot and we know it
We ain't afraid to show it
We got it, we flaunt it
And you know that you want it

[Snape:]
We're hot and we know it
We're not afraid to show it
We got it, we flaunt it
And you know that you want it!





Pureblood.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVJVW558CIQ







I ride my pimped out Fire Bolt, custom handle of gold
You're sad because your Nimbus 2000 is old
I rock my haute couture robes and my designer gowns
You're looking pretty wack in those old hand-me-downs

Even my wand has bling to match my diamond ring
Even my owl wears ice when she's out catching mice
I got more skills than you got quills to write with
Legend says I am the best, but it ain't just a myth

My blood is blue, it's tried and true 'cause I'm a princess
I'm worth my weight in gold, 'cause I'm an heiress
Millions of galleons in cash money cash flow you got to know
And so much more in store this I must confess

Pure blood wizards and pure blood witches
All of you mud blood bitches can kiss my britches
Pure blood wizards and pure blood witches
Our family vaults in Gringotts are filled with riches

Pure blood wizards and pure blood witches
and we got house elves slaving inside our kitchens
Pure blood wizards and pure blood witches
My estate is so great it has two Quidditch pitches

In my first year at Hogwarts the sorting hat said to me
You're cunning, you're clever, a Slytherin you will be
And then I met a lot of people and I made some friends
The sort who use any means to achieve their ends

We got no time for squibs, muggle-borns, or blood traitors
Half-bloods, half breeds, or jealous player haters
If you wanna roll with us better check your family tree
And make sure you blood is as pure as can be

Pure blood wizards and pure blood witches
All of you mud blood bitches can kiss my britches
Pure blood wizards and pure blood witches, our family vaults
In Gringotts are filled with riches

Pure blood wizards and pure blood witches
and we got house elves slaving inside our kitchens
Pure blood wizards and pure blood witches
Quidditch star seekers, always catching the snitches

My daddy is a death eater, my mother is too
So why you trying to step to me, you know what I can do
I'll put a hex on your family and jinx your whole crew
Put a finger on the dark mark to summon you-know-who

Unforgivable curses and occlumency
Dark magic spells and legilimency
So if you want to duel with me you better be prepared
Or else run away crying if you really are scared

Pure blood wizards and pure blood witches
All of you mud blood bitches can kiss my britches
Pure blood wizards and pure blood witches
Our family vaults in Gringotts are filled with riches

Pure blood wizards and pure blood witches
and we got house elves slaving inside our kitchens
Pure blood wizards and pure blood witches
Kicking you muggle born witches into the dirty ditches

My baby's father was a Griffindor
His blood status, I'm not sure
So I married my first cousin just to keep my son's name pure
because even when you're dead it's your name that will endure

The Bullstrodes, the Burkes, the Prewetts and the Parkinsons
Zabinis, the Notts, the Yaxleys and the Rosiers
Lestranges, the Malfoys, the Crabbes and the Carrows
And the most ancient noble pure bloods, the house of Black

Pure blood wizards and pure blood witches
All of you mud blood bitches can kiss my britches
Pure blood wizards and pure blood witches
Our family vaults in Gringotts are filled with riches

Because we're pure blood wizards and pure blood witches and we got
house elves slaving inside our kitchens
Pure blood wizards and pure blood witches
And we work so damn hard 'cause we're so ambitious




Like a Death Eater.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZAyuEYW2A4


If Wizards do it better,

Then Death Eaters do it best.
'Cause when you get down to it,
Evil doesn't rest.
If Wizards do it better,
Then Death Eaters do it best.
They keep it going longer,
And put me to the test.

I like a man,

Who's not afraid to use the Killing Curse.
If you piss him off,
You might leave here in a hearse.
I like a guy,
Who's bold enough to Crucio his foes.
A fella who can make,
Bats shoot out of your nose.
I like a boy,
Who's serious,
Enough not to to think twice about using the Imperius.
I know it isn't nice...

But If Wizards do it better,

Then Death Eaters do it best.
'Cause when you get down to it,
Evil doesn't rest.
If Wizards do it better,
Then Death Eaters do it best.
They keep it going longer,
And put me to the test.

So,

Do it like a Death Eater,
Like a Death Eater.
Take me from behind,
And hit it - Like a Quidditch Beater.

Do it like a Death Eater,

Like a Death Eater.
Knock me to the ground,
And do it dirty - Like a Quidditch Beater.

Do it like a Death Eater,

Like a Death Eater.
Up against the Mirror,
Watch me like we're in a Movie Theatre.

Leave on your hood,

But take off your mask.
I want to see your face,
When you tap that...

Ask me no more questions;

I'll tell you no more lies.
Evil attracts Women,
Like Death attracts Flies.

If Wizards do it better,

Then Death Eaters do it best.
'Cause when you get down to it,
Evil doesn't rest.
If Wizards do it better,
Then Death Eaters do it best.
They keep it going longer,
And put me to the test.

So,

Do it like a Death Eater,
Like a Death Eater.
Take me from behind,
And hit it - Like a Quidditch Beater.

Do it like a Death Eater,

Like a Death Eater.
Knock me to the ground,
And do it dirty - Like a Quidditch Beater.

Do it like a Death Eater,

Like a Death Eater.
Up against the Mirror,
Watch me like we're in a Movie Theatre.

Voldemort is Vile;

But Lucius is so Luscious.
Amycus is Wheezy;
But Draco is Delicious.
Peter Pettigrew is Creepy;
But Severus is Sexy.
If Beggars can't be Choosers,
I'll take the Winners with the Losers.

If Wizards do it better,

Then Death Eaters do it best.
'Cause when you get down to it,
Evil doesn't rest.
If Wizards do it better,
Then Death Eaters do it best.
They keep it going longer,
And put me to the test.

So,

Do it like a Death Eater,
Like a Death Eater.
Take me from behind,
And hit it - Like a Quidditch Beater.

Do it like a Death Eater,

Like a Death Eater.
Knock me to the ground,
And do it dirty - Like a Quidditch Beater.

Do it like a Death Eater,

Like a Death Eater.
Up against the Mirror,
Watch me like we're in a Movie Theatre.

Do it like a Death Eater,

Like a Death Eater.
Lie All Over Me - Like Reeta Skeeter.


Sly in Slytherin


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMofeyVmVTg

I put the S-L-Y, the 'sly' in House of Slytherin
The H-O-T, the 'hot' in House of Slytherin
The S-I-N, the 'sin' in House of Slytherin
The S-L-U-T, the 'slut' in House of Slytherin

We always cheat at Quidditch 'cause we like to play dirty
Knock you off your broom so we can win by thirty
We always say what's on our minds, concisely, never wordy
We're the coolest kids at school, you Ravenclaws are nerdy
Professor Snape's our Head of House, so we excel at Potions
We don't have to work hard, we just go through the motions
My complexion's very smooth because I use special lotions
Shop at Knockturn Alley, for all our magic notions

(Yeah, you know how we do
Slytherins for life!)

I put the S-L-Y, the 'sly' in House of Slytherin
The H-O-T, the 'hot' in House of Slytherin
The S-I-N, the 'sin' in House of Slytherin
The S-L-U-T, the 'slut' in House of Slytherin

There's an orgy in our common room every Friday night
When a Gryffindor steps to us we always start a fight
We're not always well-behaved, we don't always do what's right
We're really good kissers, but I must warn we bite
We take coed bubble baths in the Prefects' bathroom
Lucius Malfoy makes sure Draco has the fastest broom
Our dorms are in the dungeons 'cause we like to live in gloom
Trelawney can predict Harry Potter's coming doom

I put the S-L-Y, the 'sly' in House of Slytherin
The H-O-T, the 'hot' in House of Slytherin
The S-I-N, the 'sin' in House of Slytherin
The S-L-U-T, the 'slut' in House of Slytherin

Our uniforms are grey and green because we're from old money
Only wealthy pure-blood boys are allowed to call me honey
The Basilisk was not a myth unlike the Easter bunny
When it petrified Hermione we found it rather funny
Salazar's our founding father with a master plan
To keep out all the mudbloods by putting up a ban
The best headmaster in history was Phineas Nigellus
His portrait hangs on the wall to make Dumbledore jealous

I put the S-L-Y, the 'sly' in House of Slytherin
The H-O-T, the 'hot' in House of Slytherin
The S-I-N, the 'sin' in House of Slytherin
The S-L-U-T, the 'slut' in House of Slytherin

To the H, to the O, to the U-S-E
To the O, to the F, to the S-L-Y
To the T, to the H, to the E-R-I-N
What's that spell? House of Slytherin!

I put the S-L-Y, the 'sly' in House of Slytherin
The H-O-T, the 'hot' in House of Slytherin
The S-I-N, the 'sin' in House of Slytherin
The S-L-U-T, the 'slut' in House of Slytherin

One, two, three, four, five, six, seven
All good witches go to heaven
If that's the case, then I guess I'm going to hell
You know what I say to that, I say: Oh well!

Cho Chang (Shake Your Thang)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UVgnrinodk&feature=BFa&list=PLF00008000D3A2919

Come on Cho Chang, shake your thang
You're the Ravenclaw all the boys wanna bang
(Cho Chang, Cho Chang, let's bang)
Come on Cho Chang, shake your thang
Make all the Slytherin boys say dang
(Dang, girl, back that thing up on me)
Come on Cho Chang, shake your thang
Make all the Gryffindors bark like fang
(Bark like fang when he sniffs your thang)
Come on Cho Chang, shake your thang
Show the Hufflepuffs why the phoenix sang
Break it down

Come on Cho Chang, shake your thang
Show Professor Snape how you skin boomslang
(Boom slang, boom slang, ooh wang)
Come on Cho Chang, shake your thang
All the other girls wanna join your gang
(Gang bang, gang bang, with Cho Chang)
Come on Cho Chang, shake your thang
You're the only girl to wear Cedric's ring

You are an Asian hottie
You know it, so you're snotty
You wanted to get naughty
With little Harry Potty
(Diggory really dug you out)
But Cedric you to the dance
And afterwards got in your pants
You said he was so good in bed
And that its a shame he's dead

And then you wanted to have babies
With that kid named Roger Davies
I don't care, take any boy
Just keep your hands off Malfoy
Just keep your freakin' hands off Malfoy


Love Me Luna

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=JCV6Q5W06rQ&list=PLF00008000D3A2919

Love me Luna, Luna love me good
Love me like my boyfriend should
He's too rough, I need it gentle
And I don't mind that you are mental
Love me Luna, Luna love me good
Tonight, tonight

I love Draco and he's all right
But I need a witches touch, maybe tonight
Me and Draco, you know we got it big
But he won't mind if you and I had a thing

I'm not joking, I'm quite serious
I'm not gay, I'm just bicurious
I don't think you're right in the head
But I wouldn't mind getting you in my bed

Love me Luna, Luna love me good
Love me like my boyfriend should
He's too rough, I need it gentle
And I don't mind that you are mental
Love me Luna, Luna love me good
Tonight, tonight, tonight


My Dad is Rich on a Boat

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_uekf3JIFxc

(Aww shit!
Get your wands ready, it's about to go down
Everybody in the place raise your fucking wands
Wave them around if you're motherfucking rich
We Malfoys, let's go!)

My dad is rich
Your dad is dead
Everybody look at me cuz I'm motherfucking rich
My dad is rich
Your dad is dead
I'm a Malfoy, bitch, and I'm motherfucking rich

My dad is always there to open all my doors
You have to call a Patronus just a catch a glimpse of yours
Mama says she loves me when she tucks me into bed
How's your mama doing in the Mirror of Erised?

Your dad's on his journey to the great beyond
When you're dueling you might see him come out someone else's wand
You may have freed our house elf, brought doubt to our family name
But your parents still got toasted by a big, green, glowing flame

I'm riding on my Nimbus, doing flips and shit
You're falling off your Firebolt, Dementors on your dick
They tryin' to kiss you, cuz you a stupid git
My dad is rich, motherfucker, don't you ever forget

My dad is rich, and
Your dad is dead, and
I've got yo weapon right here
Power of love, and
I love my mom, I love my dad too
We all love Lord Voldemort
And we all hate you

Shut the fuck up! My dad is rich!
Fuck, Potter, I'm rich, motherfucker
Fuck, Potter, I caught the Snitch, motherfucker
I'm on the block with my bois, motherfucker
You sucking cock on your knees, motherfucker

Hey, Ma, if you could see me now
Shoe pressed up against Potter's brow
Gonna fly this broom to the moon somehow
It's magic, motherfuckers, anything is possible!

Snape's Patronus was a doe
Cuz your mama was a ho
Voldemort, look at meee, oh!
Never thought I'd see the day
When I'd kick you in the face
Believe me when I say:
I fucked your girlfriend

My dad is rich
(Yeah yeah)
Your dad is dead
(Yeah yeah)
Everybody look at me cuz I'm motherfucking rich
(Yeah yeah, I fucked Ginny Weasley)
My dad is rich
Your dad is dead
(Ginny Weasley)
I'm a Malfoy, bitch, and I'm motherfucking rich

My dad is rich
(My dad is rich)
Your dad is dead
(Your dad is dead)
Everybody look at me cuz I'm motherfucking rich
(Motherfucking rich)
My dad is rich
Your dad is dead
I'm a Malfoy, bitch, and I'm motherfucking rich
(Malfoy, Malfoy, yeah yeah yeah)



I've Been a Very Naughty Girl This Year
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFkfEjOgFpY


I couldn't find any Lyrics to this..

Astoria Greengrass and the Pure Blood Prince

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxftO6K7-ZU

I've had bite marks on my neck each night ever since
We got caught snogging in the library by madame Pince
Asked me to be your girl and I was not hard to convince
And you became my one and only pure blood prince

That blissful night beneath the bleachers on the Quidditch pitch
Under the full moon glowing brightly like a golden snitch
I lay beneath you and basked in all your radiance
You shined above me and I bathed in all your brilliance

Shine on me, shine on me, my perfect star
You're better than that stupid boy with the stupid scar
Shine on me, shine on me my perfect star
There's nothing in the sky shining brighter than you are

You're the prince of the scene
You are my pure blood Slytherin dream
You're my king, I'm your queen
You are my pure blood Slytherin dream

In the corridors you act like I don't exist
But when we're all alone you say its me you can't resist
Told all your friends and now the whole school knows about
That night with you, and now the boys all think that I put out

But they don't realize I only gave myself to you
Only you can make me do the crazy things we do
I've never really been with many other boys or men
I wasn't really into bondage, chains, or S and M

But something makes me feel so wonderfully good inside
When you dominate me like that when my hands are tied
I've been a bad girl and you give me what I deserve
You can punish me and I won't think you are a perv

You're the prince of the scene
You are my pure blood Slytherin dream
You're my king, I'm your queen
You are my pure blood Slytherin dream

We share a mutual hatred of Ronald Weasley
You can put a hex on Hermione to please me
I was so happy when you kicked Harry in the face
He thinks he's hot 'cause he's the savior of the wizard race

I understand that you're a little disenchanted
With the Death Eaters who took you for granted
You couldn't bring yourself to use the killing curse
And now the dark lord is mad at you to make things worse

I'll do my best to protect you from you know who
But don't expect me to put my life on the line for you
I would do anything for love but I won'' do that
I'm a pure blood princesses, not your freaking door mat

You're the prince of the scene
You are my pure blood Slytherin dream
You're my king, I'm your queen
You are my pure blood Slytherin dream

You put me down, you pull my hair but I don't care

You are my pure blood Slytherin dream
I know that this thing is gonna last forever
Trelawney told me that we're destined to be together
We'll share the joys of life and all the laughter
And we will live evilly ever after
Evilly ever after



Quidditch Witch

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nA6zqxNPOI


No lyrics for this either

Swish and Flick 

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMYIKyMc6rU

Nor for this :/

Hogwarts House Party

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJpbXy352v8


When I say, "Swish", you say "Flick"
Swish! Flick! Swish! Flick!
When I say, "Swish", everybody say, "Flick"
Swish! Flick! Swish! Flick!

Swish and Flick in the Great Hall, y'all
Rockin' this joint like it's the Yule Ball
Getting drunk on too much butterbeer
Like Harry and the Potters, we'll drink phoenix tears
Put the sorting hat on if you're a first year
And wave your wand if you're glad to be here
To the left, to the left
To the right, to the right
To the front, to the front
To the back, to the back
Now Swish baby, Flick baby
Don't stop, get it, get it

Slytherins in the house say, "Hiss"
And get ill like a dementor's kiss
Hufflepuffs, raise your cups in the air
And get drunk like you just don't care
Ravenclaws in the house say, "Caw"
Shake your (ass) tail like it's against the law
Gryffindors, wave your swords in the sky
And dance around like you don't know why

We're Swish and Flick making hip hop for hippogriphs
Calling out all of you hypocrites
Making money, getting rich like the Malfoys
You know I have a thing for those bad boys
We rock the house at the start of term feast
We can't be stopped, no, we can't be ceased
So raise the roof and the enchanted ceiling
Shout it out, tell me what you're feeling

We're not as big as some other schools
But every witch and wizard knows that Hogwarts rules
The bird, the bird, the bird is on fire
We don't give a Fawkes, just let the phoenix feathers burn
Burn, Fawkes' feathers, burn


Malfoy For Christmas


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0iYClM4aFN4

Or this


Amortenia

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwB_Y3_E0ds

I drink from your cauldron, of hot strong love
And in an instant, it's you I'm thinking of
As I take a sip, I breathe in your scent
It's the smell of you, richly decadent
Your essence fills my head, penetrates me with seep
I've got you on my my mind, even when I sleep
Each night I'm plagued with dreams, I don't know what it means
Wake up I'm soaking wet, wake up in a cold sweat
I know I'll never rest, until I make you mine
It's for you I bleed, it's for you I pine

I can taste your love, amortentia
Fill me with your love, amortentia
I can feel your love, amortentia
Fill me with your love, amortentia

Feel you beneath my skin, taste you on my lips
It's the taste of sin, the flavour of your kiss
Kiss me, I'm so related, kiss me, I'm stimulated
Kiss me and you inspire, my deepest touch desire
I just can't get enough, I'm insatiable
I want you every day, want you in every way
It's lived me with your magic, my heart beats so erratic
I've lost myself, it's tragic, I've a feel for you like an addict

I can taste your love, amortentia
Fill me with your love, amortentia
I can feel your love, amortentia
Fill me with your love, amortentia
I can taste your love, amortentia
Fill me with your love, amortentia
I can feel your love, amortentia
Fill me with your love, amortentia


Cruel Bind


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6sVpKNWanU

It's a cruel bind, that ties me to you
I pretend I'm blind, to the evil things you do
And I couldn't help but notice the Dark Mark on your left arm
And I must say at first, I was in alarm
I tried to keep my distance, but I didn't get very far
I realized I loved you, no matter what you are
I am sly and cunning, like our Slytherin kind
And I will do anything to finally make you mine

It's a cruel bind, that ties me to you
I pretend I'm blind, to the things you do
It's a cruel, cruel bind
It's a cruel, cruel bind

I don't care about the Dark Mark's plague
But if I have your heart, I will stay tonight
Even if I have to go against what's right
By your side I will gladly fight
I don't care if it's wrong or just
For the greater good or in the name of lust
I would lie for you and kill if I must
It's you I love, into you I trust

It's a cruel bind, that ties me to you
I pretend I'm blind, to the things you do
It's a cruel, cruel bind
It's a cruel, cruel bind

I don't care about your blood pride
It's because of you that I'm on this side
But there's something that I must confide
I don't think the dark work can turn in tide
But I don't care if you fail or win
It's worth my soul, worth every sin
It doesn't matter where you've been
If you open your heart and let me in

It's a cruel bind, that ties me to you
I pretend I'm blind, to the things you do
It's a cruel, cruel bind
It's a cruel, cruel bind

Your wicked smile, arrest a credit's work
Makes me want you so badly, so badly it hurts
Your silver eyes, I can't resist
You are the only reason that I still exist

It's a cruel, cruel bind
It's a cruel, cruel bind
It's a cruel, cruel bind



If you didn't come to party

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgb77Imf04E



If you didn't come to party, I assume you came to brawl
And I ain't afraid to cut a witch up in the Great Hall
I'll Sectumsempra your ass before you even draw your wand
I'll make fool out of you, like you're that broke wizard Ron
If you didn't come to party, why you at the Yule Ball?
I'm rollin' three Death Eaters deep, like I was Biggie Smalls
Gonna Crucio your ass if you get up in my face
Cuz if you didn't come to party, you in the wrong place

Pansy thinks she's all that, in her frilly pink dress
But she looks like a hot tranny mess

I see her rollin' in with Draco, but I'm scheming on her man
She's afraid I'm gonna steal him, cuz she knows I can

All I need is five minutes, five minutes with him alone
And I bet you five Sickles he's gonna take me home

If you didn't come to party, I assume you came to brawl
And I ain't afraid to cut a witch up in the Great Hall
I'll Sectumsempra your ass before you even draw your wand
I'll make fool out of you, like you're that broke wizard Ron
If you didn't come to party, why you at the Yule Ball?
I'm rollin' three Death Eaters deep, like I was Biggie Smalls
Gonna Crucio your ass if you get up in my face
Cuz if you didn't come to party, you in the wrong place

Drinkin' gin and pumpkin juice in my silver-chrome cup
I'm gonna get real loose, I'm gonna get fucked up

Some wizards can't hold their liquor and they're gettin' real sloppy
If you get much sicker, better go see Madame Poppy

Even Snape's a little tipsy, and McGonagall is smokin'
Trelawny's drunk on sherry, and Dumbledore is tokin'

Why you tryin' to kill my buzz, you're a prefect not a narc
Why you gotta call the fuzz, bitch, I got a Dark Mark!

If you didn't come to party, I assume you came to brawl
And I ain't afraid to cut a witch up in the Great Hall
I'll Sectumsempra your ass before you even draw your wand
I'll make fool out of you, like you're that broke wizard Ron
If you didn't come to party, why you at the Yule Ball?
I'm rollin' three Death Eaters deep, like I was Biggie Smalls
Gonna Crucio your ass if you get up in my face
If you didn't come to party, you in the wrong place

The boys are feelin' me tonight, they're trying to get next to me
And we're gonna have an orgy, cuz we're high on ecstasy

If you take felix felicis, you just may get lucky
But you gotta wait in line, if you wanna F...riend me on Myspace!

Don't you call me a whore cuz I like to get laid
I do this just for fun, I never get paid

So if you wanna get with me, don't matter what house you're from
So long as you promise me you're gonna make me come...with you to the next Yule Ball!

If you didn't come to party, I assume you came to brawl
And I ain't afraid to cut a bitch up in the Great Hall
I'll Sectumsempra your ass before you even draw your wand
I'll make fool out of you, like you're that broke wizard Ron
If you didn't come to party, why you at the Yule Ball?
I'm rollin' three Death Eaters deep, like I was Biggie Smalls
Gonna Crucio your ass if you get up in my face
Cuz if you didn't come to party, you in the wrong place


Pimp my ford Anglia


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ry_YE7I0mf4

Nor this

.

Goodnight Mudbloods! 

        - Willow ♥

1 comment:

  1. I have become obsessed with Swish And Flick as well! And it's ALL YOUR FAULT!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete