Saturday, 16 February 2013

I've been thinking about this for awhile.

I think I need to leave.. To leave Blogland, to leave the fandoms and stuff. I don't know.. it just doesn't seem like the right way to go, anymore... It was fine for awhile, but I just feel like it has to end.. Obsessing over things like fictional characters and people who only exist on the internet. People who I'll probably never meet, in real life. This.. here.. just doesn't feel right anymore. It doesn't seem like me. Not fitting in doesn't seem right. So I think I'm going to leave. It'll be hard, but it feels like the right decision.

                                      So, goodbye, I guess..

2 comments:

  1. Willow...

    I really really don't want you to leave... :'(

    But I respect your decision... If you want to leave...

    I'm going to miss you so much! *hugs tightly* :'(

    ReplyDelete
  2. *hugs tight* You will always be one of us though, Willow. :) You will always belong with us. And you will always be in my heart as will every other bloglander who is part of my blog family.
    I am leavign for a while too. i don't know when i will be back. You all are the best that I ever had. :D
    But the key is to be a balanced person. Fo rme, I am goign to try soem thigns again ,liek horse back riding (which I used to do) and other things. I will go out and enjoy nature more and try to write down my thoughts. I won't rely on others now to tell me who I am. I will learn that for myself. WHen I feel that I have become mroe balamnced, I hope to return to blogand. I hope to return a happier and mor ehealthyperson who can make peopel happy and not sad, and share with them and listen to what they share. I hope I wil find that you have coem back too. You are an amazing person WIlla. :D *hgus tight*

    ReplyDelete